This is just a friendly reminder to our racers to make your racing experience with our series a good one.
1) Purchase Pit Passes
2) Check in with the person doing pit parking & get your trailer parked
3) Pick up your drivers packet. In the drivers packet, you will find a Pre-Tech Form. You need to get this done sometime Thursday or Friday. You will also need to get your tires scanned. All of this needs done before race day. If you wait until Saturday morning, you might miss a practice session. Currently only 50% of the racers do this on setup day or practice day.
4) Make sure you have a charged working transponder Or rent one at registration.
5) FUEL TESTING – The series has stepped up our fuel testing program. Old fuel tanks and fuel jugs that have had everything under the sun put in them will not pass the new fuel tester. If you have any questions, check with our Tech Director Rick Jump or Tim Anderson.
6) OFFICIAL FUEL SUPPLIER – Sunoco 110 Fuel purchased from Express Karts & Parts is the Official Fuel for the Route 66 Sprint Series. It must be mixed with either 6 ounces, 7 ounces or 8 ounces of REDLINE OIL. Your Redline Oil may be purchased from your favorite Kart Shop.
If you have any questions at the events, please check in with one of our friendly staff members at the Route 66 Sprint Series Trailer.
Thank you & see you at the races.